Monday, September 16, 2013

The first letter home!

Hey so... I have absolutely no time around here. I have so much to say, but no time to say it. So much has happened, I've learned so much! I'm on the west campus all day long. Haven't seen main campus other than when I got dropped off. I was assigned to be Zone leader on Thursday night. Assigned, not called. My companion is Elder Branen. He's from Oregon. We live and learn in the apartments in Wyview. Our zone/districts are awesome! Haven't seen Austin or the Ruses, they are both on main campus. Um, what else can I squeeze in right now? It's just a ton of learning. My knowledge has increased about 5 million percent, and that isn't a joke. West campus is way better than main campus. We are blessed. Food has been great. Had some fish, didn't realize it was fish when I grabbed it. Anyways haven't eaten anything crazy that you would think is unusual for me. Cooked a pizza with an iron. Rooming with Elder Werner and Elder Horn. they are the other Elders in our district and Elder Werner is the District leader. No time to send pictures, will later. It's limited on these computers anyways. I would write a real letter if I could, but like I said I have no time. Just know that this shortness in writing is a good thing. It means I'm doing what I'm supposed to. It's P-day but even still I have responsibilities. Anyways, love you! I leave next Tuesday morning. Sunday was great! Got a devotional from Ron Tanner, the 17 miracles Ron Tanner. Then watched a previous devotional by Elder Bednar on the Character of Christ. Amazing! Anyways, have a great week! I'll always try contact you but if I don't have much time again it might be short. I apologize. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment