Monday, May 19, 2014

Shortest email ever written...

Well, the work was really slow this week. We only taught one lesson. Things are about to get a lot better though :) I can just feel it! We are redoubling our efforts and are going to find a gazillion new investigators this week! I know what you're thinking... a gazillion is a little low... I know, but it's a good goal for us :) So that'll happen and then we will be teaching all day every day. We are still studying about the Atonement. I love the guides that we got. About half of the days we study talks given by Apostles and Prophets and the other half we study their words in the Scriptures. I love it! They are all so amazing and have such great insight! Sometimes I hate writing emails on P-days... I can never remember what happened! So... this might possibly be the shortest email I've written yet haha. Oh yeah we moved last Monday. We had our zone leaders living in our stake last transfer. They covered the YSA stake and covered basically all of Sandy. The man they live with is single and this last transfer the YSA assignment was changed to Sisters and so they couldn't live with him. I don't know where they live now. But anyways the people we lived with only signed a one year contract and it was coming close to being up, but the man we live with now signed for two years and had more time left. So we moved in with him and now no one lives with the people we lived with before. Hopefully that all makes sense.. knowing me none of it does. In any case, he has a lot of health issues so its better for us to live there for his sake too. It is a really nice place though so I like it. I like having a door to the bathroom instead of just a curtain. I hope all of you have a great week! Its great to hear from you! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment