Monday, May 4, 2015

Transfer week again...

Sorry for writing so late and so little. I took some time to write a few personal emails to some individuals. I still have more to catch up on. Things are going well. We are teaching and it looks like we are going to finally have some baptisms this month. We are struggling to get people to church though. That's our biggest problem right now. The work continues forward though. Had some cool experiences this week. Being a zone leader we have to make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to, so when there is major disobedience we normally take care of it and correct the missionaries behaviors. There were some missionaries struggling and we had to take care of it this week. Both my companion and I tried to do everything we could to help the situation but we didn't really get anywhere. Once we focused on the spirit though and gave hem blessings everything was basically solved immediately. Built my testimony that without the spirit we can never succeed regardless of our talents and abilities. Transfers are this week. Don't know what's going to happen. If I guessed though I would say Elder Covington and I will probably stay together for another transfer. Other than that things are about the same. Mother's Day call home this Sunday. It's my last call home. Crazy. Three more transfers left. Well I hope you all have a great week! Love you all! Sorry for the short letter again.

-Elder McKinney

Sis. Chambers sent this picture and apologized for it being blurry...

No comments:

Post a Comment