Monday, April 27, 2015

Truckin...

This week was pretty fun. We went on two exchanges. One with a district leader in our zone, and the other with the assistants. I guess I'll try to get everything in order. Tuesday, we had a meeting with all the zone leaders, district leaders, and sister training leaders where we learned how to use the new area book planner application. It's pretty awesome! We put everything in there. All of our plans each day, all of our lesson reports. All of our goals and key indicators. It is pretty amazing. On Wednesday we got together as a zone and we taught the rest of them how to use the application. It was a fun meeting. Some people are really good with technology, some people aren't haha. Then right after that meeting we went on an exchange with our district leader. I went with his companion to their area. Another Spanish area. That was fun. It was cool to be with him though. His name is Elder Gee. We are actually a lot a like so it was a great exchange. Then on Friday we went on an exchange with the assistants, Elder Wise and Elder Flack. I went with Elder Flack to their area in Sandy. Elder Wise (my old zone leader) came here with Elder Covington. It was a really good exchange and we both learned a lot. I can't believe it's almost May! It's going to take awhile to get used to the application. There's a lot to learn. I most likely won't use Facebook on my mission. I might use it for the last month or so, but that's it. I'm glad and sad about that. We had one of our investigators come to church on Sunday. That was nice. It's been awhile since someone's come to church. Things should hopefully pick up a bit more. We are struggling to meet with everyone and get them to church. Well, I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!

-Elder McKinney

When I went with the assistants I got to ride in the truck :) ours is the one with the number on the bumper.


No comments:

Post a Comment