Monday, April 13, 2015

Father-Son reunion...

This week flew by like nothing. I don't know where it went. We went on an exchange with one of our district leaders. We are going on another one this week. It will be interesting though because they are on Spanish speaking assignment. That will be fun. Only one person out of everyone we are teaching came to church yesterday. We are teaching close to 20 people at least. Our zone isn't doing too good either. We've had the lowest key indicators as a zone as I've seen since I've been here. Definitely doesn't make me feel good since I'm responsible for the zone, but we will keep working on it. We had our zone conference this week, that was good! Got to see Elder Laughlin again, that was nice. He's a great Elder. He used to be in this zone, but left when I came in. I wish he was still here so I could have both of my sons with me. It could be one big family reunion haha. Elder Koo is doing awesome. He's serving just down the street from me basically. So that's kind of a brief summary of what's going on. Hope you all have a great week! Love you!

-Elder McKinney

Elder McKinney and Elder Laughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment