Monday, August 10, 2015

Super short!

Not too much to report on this week. Went on an exchange with one of our district leaders. Taught a new investigator who is soon moving to Alabama to be with his wife and kids. Went crazy over the fact that I only have 4 weeks left. Same old same old. Things are going well. We are seeing many miracles, but most of them are for other areas. For instance we taught a young man yesterday who is willing to be baptized, but he doesn't live in our area. So I kind of want to see that for this area before I leave. But I am grateful that we are able to witness the Lords hand even if they aren't in our area. I know the Lords work is continuing to go forth. It is true! I just need to be more specific in my prayers so that we can find someone who lives in this area :) Well... That's super short. I want you to know though, that I know the Savior lives! There is nothing that will stop His work from going forward. We can either choose to follow Him and be changed and become like Him, or we can end up in misery because we didn't follow His footsteps. Life is hard, the gospel is easy. The choice is simple. Blessings come when we choose to follow the savior. I hope you all have a wonderful week! I don't feel like my mission is coming to an end, so if you don't see me in four weeks, it's because I forgot to go home. Love you all! Take care, may the Lord bless you in your individual circumstances and challenges.

-Elder McKinney

Picture is our last district before transfers. Elder Aquino was in another district meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment