Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Four months!


I officially hit my four month mark this week. I'm counting up to one year and then counting down to two :) Transfers are in two weeks, that's crazy to think about already. Elder Cleveland and I have been sick on and off still this past week. We are getting over it now though. Georgette should be getting baptized this week. It might be a little bit of a rush to get everything ready, but I think it will happen. We also found a new investigator at church. Three of our investigators have just shown up at church, its awesome!! We are meeting with her tonight after the Temple, but I think she'll get baptized. The Solomons have two families with unbaptized children for us and so we have four baptisms from that if we can find rides for the one family to church. There are like seven children in that house and the dad works on Sunday and takes the car. So it might be a little tricky to find rides for 8 people, but we can do it! So that is 6 baptisms counting Georgette coming up :) I hope I get to stay and see that happen. We will see what this transfer will bring though. The weather has been a lot nicer this week. Its actually been quite warm in the high 30s to low 40s. Its been really nice. There is still tons of ice and stuff everywhere when we walk, but at least we aren't freezing. Sometimes I hate emailing... I can never remember anything that has happened. Like right now for instance. Well... that sucks. Guess this is all you get for now haha. Sorry. Hope y'all have a great week!!
-Elder McKinney

I knew I forgot something in my email to everyone. Mission prep! It was awesome. The other elders taught it this time. They kind of just started out with basic stuff. There were probably about 15-20 kids there which was good. It will be our turn to teach next week but I think it will mostly be Elder Cleveland teaching. He is really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment