Monday, November 17, 2014

Pepperwood?

Got our first real snow this week. Most of it has melted though. Temperature dropped really quickly. It's been in the 20's the past couple days. Had to start bundling up. Got out the coat, gloves, scarf, beanie, and long sleeves. Other than that it has been a pretty normal week. We went out and tried to find people to teach. Tracting in the cold is not the most fun thing to do, but that is alright. We tracted into two families that seem like really good potentials so we are excited for that. One of them speaks Chinese so Elder Koo will be the one doing everything there. We are still waiting to hear from Hernalens father. We got a call too that we will be moving into Pepperwood on transfer day which is this Wednesday. Which then means that I am not sure if I will ever live there or not. Whether I'm being transferred or not I guess I need to still pack up... that is kind of depressing. I've got a lot of stuff to pack. Oh well. Things are going well though, having a good time and enjoying being on a mission. Hope you all have a great week!

-Elder McKinney

And in Mom's letter: I've been having my stake president's wife teach me how to play the piano a little bit. I haven't really had much time for practice, but I think I've learned enough that I could teach myself if I had time. I've got most of Nearer My God to Thee down. No idea what will happen with transfers, I'll have someone let you know though. Hope you have a great week! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment