Monday, July 27, 2015

Last Transfer week...

It is here. I never thought it would come. My last transfer. Transfers are this Wednesday and we will find out on Tuesday what is going to happen. I feel it's unlikely for Elder Aquino and I to stay together, but I've obviously been wrong before ha.

Not too much to report on this week. Things are similar, but we were able to teach a few more less active members. President Chambers came with us to work Thursday evening with his wife. He sent us a text that morning asking if they could come, and asked us to have appointments. I felt kind of lame because we didn't have any set up and even though we tried we couldn't get any set up before he came. It was a good night though and we found one teaching opportunity. Wow, this is a lot shorter than I thought it would be. We've been able to speak in at least one Ward the past few weeks, so that's been nice. Other than that I can't think of too much else to say. I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'm sure I'll have more to say next week.

Oh yes, I forgot. We went up to Alta last week. It's a ski resort. It has a lot of cool hikes and stuff for the summer. This is a lake we hiked to.

Oh yes, now I'm remembering things. We also went out with the man from the mtc. He's one of the people who trains the teachers there. He also gets to work with missionaries on occasion. He just came with us for the day, he would testify in lessons and things like that, but didn't tell us what to do or anything. He's an elders quorum president down in Orem. He also hired a missionary from our mission to be a teacher at the mtc. He used to be one of the assistants to the president. He went home a few months ago.

This next picture is from my last zone conference. All the missionaries who won't have another zone conference give their "departing testimony" so this is one of our district leaders Elder Tamacas and myself. We came out together and we were just waiting our turn to bear our testimonies. Okay, I think I'm finished now. Have a great week!

-Elder McKinney




No comments:

Post a Comment