Monday, June 16, 2014

Great Week!

This week has been so great! This is probably the best I have ever felt on my mission and in my life. I have made a lot of changes in my life to try to improve and I have seen the blessings. Elder Williams and I are working hard every day and we expect to see many miracles this transfer. We picked up two new investigators this week. One was a former investigator who wants to be baptized but we have to figure out how to get her to church on Sundays because she is with her dad on the weekends. She is 10 years old I believe. The other is a man named Alex who is pretty open but we have to re-explain things a lot. Our other investigators (just in case I forgot to tell last week/as well as to give updates) are Cat who is progressing well but is still working on Sundays and cannot come to church. We are trying to help her find another job. Then we have Luis, I have yet to meet him and its really a confusing situation. As for right now we aren't really working with him I guess you could say. Then we have Rachel who said we could come by and answer questions/read the Book of Mormon with her but doesn't want anything else. She said she would go with us to a baptism this Saturday though so we are stoked for that! No one is on date for baptism but that will change this week :) Other than that we are working hard and it is going great. It was Elder Williams birthday yesterday and he turned 21. I love being on a mission :) I have found such happiness in sharing the gospel and in being obedient! I love you all and hope you all have wonderful week! -Elder McKinney

PS - We get to go to the Jordan River temple, which is weird since we are super close to the Draper, but I'm cool with that. So emails will come next Tuesday. We should be going to temple square this Friday with Cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment