Monday, July 14, 2014

Short letter!

Well, this week is transfers. Elder Williams is going home and I will get a new companion. I will find out tomorrow what the whole situation will be. I'm excited. We have a lot of work in this area and things will go great. Ryan is going to get baptized this Tuesday night. Cat is still working on finding a job, hopefully we can help her find one soon so she can be baptized. We also set up a lesson for tomorrow night with a girl who wants to get baptized so that will be awesome! We got to take Ryan and his mom to temple square. It was fun, they ended up being late so the sisters weren't able to do the tour because of other appointments so we took them around ourselves to show them some of the stuff. Man, I'm sorry my emails have probably sucked lately. I've got a lot on my mind and so I always forget what happened during the week. We did missionary work, I think that sums it up about right. So yeah. It was a good week. Hope everything goes well for y'all. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment