Monday, August 4, 2014

Zone Conference...

Well, we had zone conference. It was great, got to see Elder Cleveland and Elder Knowlton, the only two of my companions left in the mission still. We talked a lot about the worth of a soul and how we can better invite the Spirit into our lessons. Not much else has happened since last week. I mean we have done a lot, but its all the same thing - missionary work. We are still working with Cat. We introduced her to family history the other day and she sounded really excited about it. She stops working Sundays at the end of this month and so she will for sure at least be able to be baptized in September. That will be good. Other than that we do not have any investigators that we are working with. We have a lot of potential though so we are excited for that. The work is about to pick up in this area, I can feel it. Mostly because people will be back in town haha. Anyways things are going great and I love being a missionary. Couldn't ask for anything better. Sorry this is short, but love you all! Have a great week!

(an excerpt from letter to Mom, answering her questions)... I definitely love the cooler weather. Not excited for winter though. I think Heavenly Father was just taking it easy on me last time, I feel like I'm going to get it this winter. We normally go to three wards each week. Fast Sunday we eat just like every other day with a family in one of the wards. Each ward takes a week to feed us. We do a variety of things to find people to teach, we tract, we talk to people on the street, we go by members and ask for referrals and things like that. I can't believe it is already time for school again. Summer goes fast even on the mission haha. Things are going well. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment